HX-SZ100-WP-RGB, adopt the most advanced PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) digital dimming
technology, especially design for RGB led strip. Adopt full touch RF wall panel remote control. 5 function
buttons and 1 color ring in the center, all buttons are in touch form, the color ring has 64 levels in different
color value. Further, there are 9 dynamic modes in the mode button, and the speed is adjustable.
Particularly, the wall panel adopts RF wireless technology, and the working voltage is AC90-265V, easy
and convenient to install.
Especially, HX-SZ100-WP-RGB designed with Synchronization function. It is convenient to use
RJ45 connector to connect the multiple controllers together, and achieve the synchronization function of
thousands meters led strips.
Working temperature -20-60℃
Supply voltage DC12V~24V
0utput 3 channels
Connecting mode common anode
External dimension L127*W41*H32 mm
Packing size L147*W85*H73 mm
Net weight 190g
Gross weight 220g
Output gray 256 levels
Output current <6A(each channel)
Output power 12V:<216W, 24V:<432W
Frequency of RF remote control 433.9MHz
RF Wall panel remote control:
RF signal frequency：433.92MHz
Transmission distance：up to 30m（the deviation depend on the environment）
Packing dimension: L89*W40*H89mm
Power and Payload interface:
Adopt male and female connector with screw.
This product adopts RF full touch control, with one dimming ring and 5 function buttons.
The function of each button as below:
Important: As RF signal sender, set up the LED Touch faceplate to a RF led driver (RF receiver) before
1. Press and hold the ¡Mode¡ key before the ¡RF LED Driver¡ powering on, the RF signal light lights red.
2. Power up the ¡RF LED Driver¡, and the LEDs will output 50% brightness （Tip: if the output does not
output 50% brightness， indicating that the code learning is not successful, need to repeat the step 1）.
3. Press the ¡ON¡ key, then the LEDs will be 25% brightness.
4. Press the ¡Mode¡ key again, then the LEDs will be 5% brightness.
5. Press the ¡ON¡ key again，then the LEDs will be 100% brightness，and indicating the successful code
learning. If not, repeat from step 1.
1) Opening: Gently pry gaps in touch panel with a screwdriver, and remove the panel slowly, as
2）Unplug the connector, connect the power cord, and fix the base part in the 86*86 installation box
( user need to prepare the installation box by themselves) on the wall with screws.
3）Reconnect the two parts of panel, and cover the face part on the base part to complete