HX-SZ600-WP120-CCT, adopts the most advanced PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) digital control technology, it is used for controlling constant voltage LED CW+WW lamps. For instance, point source of light, flexible light strip, led modules, led strings and so on; It belongs to low-voltage DC power...
HX-SZ600-WP120-CCT, adopts the most advanced PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) digital control technology, it is used for controlling constant voltage LED CW+WW lamps. For instance, point source of light, flexible light strip, led modules, led strings and so on; It belongs to low-voltage DC power input and output with four interfaces, including two identical V+ for positive interfaces, the other two for the CW and WW control interface. Meanwhile, you could adjust brightness, color temperatures and various dynamic changes in lighting effects through full-touch wall panel remote control. In addition, It is convenient to use RJ45 connector to connect the multiple controllers together, and achieve the synchronization function of thousands meters led strips. In theory, they can be connected numerous.
● Designed for CW+WW constant voltage LED lights, Working voltage DC12-24V.
● Two channels output, Max. load current: 2CH*8A; Max. load power: 192W/12V; 384W/24V.
● Adopts full-touch wall panel remote control with fashion appearance, no need line-of-sight. Control range up to 20 meters. The working voltage of wall-panel is AC90-265V.
● Structure/dimension/installation of the wall panel according to the 120-type US standards.
● Memory function, each time power-on reserve the mode which stop in the last power-down.
● Long-press the brightness and speed key can get the fast adjustment, convenient for operation.
● Multiple controllers can work synchronically when connected by network cable through the RJ45 connector, the network cable between 2 ports up to 80 meters.
● Warranty of this product is one year, exclude the artificial situation of damaged or overload working.
|Working temperature||-20-60℃||Supply voltage||DC12V-24V|
|Static power consumption||<1W||Connecting mode||common anode|
|Gray scale||256 levels||Speed stage||100 grade|
|External dimension||L91*W88*H24 mm||Packing size||L102*W102*H66 mm|
|Net weight||300g||Gross weight||380g|
|Output||2 channels||Output current||≤8A(each channel)|
|Mode||9||Remote distance||Up to 20M|
|PWM frequency||433.92Mhz||Memory function||support|
|Max. Output power||12V192W, 24V384W|
|Ambient temperature||0-45℃||Working voltage||AC90-265V(50/60Hz)|
|Standby power||0.2W||Working power||2W|
|Net weight||140g||RF frequency||433.92MHz|
|Structure||120-type US standard|
Connection：V+→COM、CH1→CW、CH2→WW、CH3→NC (no connect)；
Direction for use
● Connect the load wire at first, followed by the power wire; Please ensure short circuit can not occur between wires before turning on the power；
● Adopts RF full touch wall-panel remote control, with one dimming ring and 5 function buttons.
The function of buttons are shown as below:
|1||Static CW+WW||Brightness is adjustable|
|2||CW+WW flash||Speed is adjustable|
|4||CW and WW flash alternately|
|5||CW and WW fade alternately|
|6||Static WW, CW fade|
|7||Static WW, CW flash|
|8||Static CW, WW fade|
|9||Static CW, WW flash|
Tips:; the wall-panel remote control delivered with unique RF code as factory default; if unique-control is needed, please matching the code before installation and using.
Matching code operation
If unique-control or new-coded-remote is needed, pairing the remote and the receiver as below operation instruction before using:
1. Step 1: Pressing key “mode” and hold on, power on the controller, the load LEDs will be 50% brightness white as responding.
2. Step 2: Continuously to press the key “ON“ for 3 times within 5 seconds after step 1 ,the brightness of LEDs will change from 25% -10% as responding.
3. Code learning successfully, the LEDs will be back to the status before the power off, and the receiver only can be control by the remote.
4. If not, please re-operate from step 1 to 2.
Wall-panel Installation instruction
|Step 1: Fixing the bottom cover into the wall;||Step 2:Fixing the metal frame into the bottom cover with screws( projecting part upward )|
|Step 3: Pressing the wall-panel into the metal frame, after connecting well the input and output wires.|
Application Circuit 1:
Application Circuit 2:( Synchronization function with network Line ）)
Product information for placing order
|Product name||Item number|
|LED Sync Controller with Wall-panel remote control-CCT||HX-SZ600-WP120-CCT|